+44 (0) 203 656 5657 [email protected]


Our complaints system meets the national criteria.

How to Complain:

If you’re not happy with the care or treatment you’ve received from JDoc365, you have the right to complain, have your complaint investigated and be given a full and prompt reply.

Before making a complaint, you should raise your concerns verbally with either the GP or practice manager. This will assist in resolving the problem within 2 working days. If the concern you raised cannot be sorted out by the end of the two working days, then you can make a formal complaint to the practice in writing. Ideally, you should make your complaint within a shortest time frame as possible while events are recent, so that we may establish what happens more easily.

 If it is not possible to do that, please let us have details of your complaint:

– Within six to twelve months of the incident that raised concern.

– or within six months after becoming aware of a cause for complaint.

Under such circumstances, please email [email protected] or you may put your complaint in writing too to the Practice Manager at JDoc365, 296 Roman House, Golders Green Road, NW11 9PY

Please note that we do not accept any third party portal or websites as a means of making your complaint.

What we shall do:

We shall acknowledge your complaint within three working days and aim to provide a timely detailed response thereafter, in which we will be able to offer you an explanation.  When we look into your complaint, we shall aim to:

– Find out what happened and what went wrong.

– Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned, if you would like this.

– Make sure you receive an apology, where this is appropriate.

– Identify what we can do to make sure the problem doesn’t happen again.

Complaining on behalf of someone else:

Please note that we adhere strictly to the rules of medical confidentiality. If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we have to know that you have their permission to do so.

To give us the best chance to put things right for you, and an opportunity to improve our Practice, please adhere to our practice based complaints procedure.

Our practice procedure does not affect your right to approach the local Ombudsman, if you cannot raise your complaint with us or you are dissatisfied with the result of our investigation.

Other means of complaining:

The Care Quality Commission. Details can be found at: www.cqc.org.uk

If you remain unhappy after local resolution and independent review then you can complain to the Health Service Ombudsman https://www.ombudsman.org.uk/. The Ombudsman is completely independent of both the NHS and Government. 

Please note, JDoc has updated its terms and conditions. You don't need to take any action in response to this update. By continuing to use our services from 5th February, 2024, you are agreeing to the updated terms. If you have any questions please get in touch with us at [email protected].