Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to provide an alternative provider when a JDoc365 doctor is not available. This may become a problem at peak times and during holidays. Please be aware that JDoc365 is not affiliated in anyway with other providers and does not take any responsibility for their fees, actions or advice given.
Please be aware that JDoc365 does not deal directly with insurance companies. All appointments need to be settled directly with us and then the amount claimed, by you from your insurer after the fact.
Payment for all services provided by JDoc365 are required to be settled prior to or at the time of the consultation and this includes telephone consultations.
We reserve the right to request bank card details when an appointment is booked and please note that we cannot accept certain credit cards such as American Express and a 1% surcharge may be applied for payment made by other credit cards.
For clinic, telephone or home visits consultations, card details are required at the time of booking. We take card details to secure all appointments, although we will only process the card payment after the consultation or services required. If you prefer to pay by the card provided or other means following your consultation you may do so at the surgery reception desk. Those accounts remaining unpaid at the end of each working day will automatically be charged to the card provided.
If you prefer to pay for your home visit by cheque or cash, you can settle directly with the Doctor. Card details are retained on our secure medical records system and will only be erased on request. Invoices can be provided on request.
Our settlement terms are payable on conclusion of consultation unless agreed in writing. Please note outstanding and unpaid invoices may result in recovery costs at a rate of £120 per solicitor’s letter and £325 for legal costs should the invoice remain unpaid.
Invoices and receipts are sent by email and hard copies will only be sent on request and there may be an administration fee for this service.
If you need to cancel or change an appointment there is no charge providing we receive sufficient notice:
Advanced Bookings; minimum 24 hrs notice is required. Same Day Bookings; minimum 4 hrs notice is required.
If you cannot cancel in time, a minimum £40 fee will be charged. If less than 4 hrs notice is provided or if you fail to attend, full consultation fees will be charged.
Please note that all bookings for vaccination are against non-refundable deposit only. Acceptance of cancellations and/or alternate bookings are at the discretion of the management.
1. Treatment and services are for true GP services and do not provide for A&E emergencies.
2. This service is not compatible for use with severe psychiatric type emergencies.
3. This service cannot be utilized for repeat prescriptions without consultation.
4. This service does not provide NHS prescriptions as this is an Independent organisation operating outside the NHS.
5. Children’s appointments are for the designated child only and we would encourage that you only bring in children who have an appointment. A child is defined as any person aged under 16yrs.
6. We advise that as our surgeries are located within hospital environments, we would request that you respect the dignity and the cleanliness of the premises at all times.
7. We operate a zero abuse policy and we have the right to ask you to leave if the service is not respected as per the terms and conditions.
8. We reserve the right to cancel a clinic at short notice and therefore cannot always guarantee an appointment on the day you call.
9. The Company reserves the right to refuse bookings in cases where valid credit/debit card details are withheld.
10. All consultations are liable for settlement at time of booking.
11. The Company accepts no responsibility arising from an insurer failing to settle insured patients costs accrued.
JDoc has a duty to ensure that all Patients personal data concerning their identity, contact details and general health on file is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently; collected only for specific legitimate purposes; adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary; accurate and up to date; stored only for as long as necessary, and those involved with data must ensure appropriate security, integrity and confidentiality. Also, all patients have rights as to the processing of their data.
For the avoidance of doubt, by registering with the service or signing the Membership Application Form, you are not affecting any of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation Act 2018.
The Company will not accept liability for any damage or loss to Members’ or their guests’ personal property brought onto Clinic premises.
If you’re not happy with the care or treatment you’ve received from JDoc365, you have the right to complain, have your complaint investigated and be given a full and prompt reply.
Under such circumstances, please email [email protected] or write to the Practice Manager at JDoc365, 296 Roman House, Golders Green Road, NW11 9PY.
If the complainant is not satisfied with the resolution offered, you have the right to refer the matter to independent external adjudication. This needs to be done within 25 working days. You may apply to:
• The Independent Health Complaints Advocacy Service on 0300 456 2370 or email: [email protected]
• Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS) on 0131 347 0271 or email [email protected]